Friday, February 15, 2008

Day Of Affection: Valentine's Day



It’s Valentine’s Day again. I do like to share briefly how I spent my Valentine’s Day last year as well as this year. Hmmm . . . Last year Valentine’s Day was a funny experience for me. Kee Wei together with his buddy and me went to gym. Cool huh . . .

It was a more fascinating story for this year 2008, Valentine’s Day. I woke up at 3.50PM. As I opened up my eyes and look at the clock which hung on the wall, I jumped up of my bed. Do you know why? It was because I have an appointment with Samuel. We are meeting at 3.30PM in GYM! Oh Gosh, I quickly called Samuel and found out that he was still at home. In the end, we meet 4.30PM in gym. Out of the blue, here came Markson and his group of friends came to gym too.

Hee… look like all the men who are not attached like to attach to gym for some stretching and exercises during Valentine’s Day =)

After gym, I meet Kee Wei for ministry visitation. That was because Yu Bing can’t make it for Visitation as she had CG meeting. Oh Ya, last year during Valentine’s Day, she got BS. How holy she is :) Well, Kee Wei again . . . LOL.


At Causeway Point, Kee Wei and I saw Xiao Long. He just walked into the entrance of Causeway Point. Hey, that was such a coincident. I should take a video or picture of Xiao Long that time. Arhh… missed it. Never mind. I will describe his facial expression. He was smiling with no reason. He looks bewitched. That smile is like riding on a dragon flying high up in the sky. (Day Dreaming) I think he was thinking of some mischievous ideas as he will be meeting Huan Yun and E Fong.

No comments: