Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Precious Meals

Hello everyone who reading this, I'm going to National Service (NS) on 13/03/2008. This few days was wonderful as I received a lot of blessing. -Especially the 2 Fs. Food and Financial. The effects of the blessing make me become 2 Fs too. I’m getting Fat and Fatter -_-"




On 10/03/2008, E Fong, Ah Bao, Bao Liang and I went to Suki Shu Shi.Suki Su Shi is located at Cineleisure and it offers buffet at a certain period of time. To me, Suki Su Shi is another imitation of the famous Sukae Su Shi. Well, this is one of the memorable meals I had with my friends.
As we are typical Singaporeans, we ordered and took a lot of foods. Ended Overeating bloated our bellies. It's a real suffer. Ahhh . . . Of course we do really enjoy and laughing through out the buffet.
E Fong took a durian ice-cream puff and used a straw, poked in and sucked the ice-cream. Hahahaha . . . This is one of the craziest moments ever. After this, I meet up Vincent and he treats me Ban Mian =D
On 11/03/2008, I was having dinner with my Cell Group (CG). This is really nice as I received gifts and a very big card from them. Wei Liang a commander even gave me a pocket knife and a very creative letter to encourage me. Haha . . . new friends that I only know one day love to give me gifts. It started with the Korean people who visited our CG. One of them gives me a necklace and now is Wei Liang.




Before dinner, we go over to Ben and Jerry for some ice-cream. It tastes extremely good. As usual, I ate the most =)We were having our dinner at City Hall, Cafe Cartel. There's free flow of bread. Sarah and I ate a lot. Haha . . . Thank you Siew Peng, Angeline, Sarah, Norma, Yang Xuan, Debbie, Robin, Vincent, Wei Liang, Wesley, Markson and Samuel. For you guys make my days!

No comments: